Top
@Kitty4D on the B-Chain
just my adventures with the blockchain, web3, cryptocurrencies, and NFTs
Developer, Content Creator, Former Camgirl
aka @kitty4Do, $kitty4d
RugBot Profile Photo
RugBot
2022-02-26
• 1 day ago
💎 Want to play a game? 💎 ⏰ Every 10 minutes RugBot will either randomly buy $RugBot coin (75% chance), or pull the RUG! (25% chance). ⏰ 💰 Do you dare take a chance? 💰
Just bought @RugBot! Next chance in 10 minutes!
Likes:
0
Diamonds:
0
Reposts:
0
Quote Reposts:
0
{
   PostHashHex: "fe0c6e6e07c258880806e2ae671905ab7e0242341d95684c1e62362b42574c8a",
   PosterPublicKeyBase58Check: "BC1YLgkUcoQautoCxZCn1WZd2x8kui5fRWk9fRWyrbmWsLEkXP2N5mS",
   ParentStakeID: "",
   Body: "Just bought @RugBot! Next chance in 10 minutes!",
   ImageURLs: null,
   VideoURLs: null,
   RepostedPostEntryResponse: null,
   CreatorBasisPoints: 1000,
   StakeMultipleBasisPoints: 12500,
   TimestampNanos: 1645885811784520000,
   IsHidden: false,
   ConfirmationBlockHeight: 107453,
   InMempool: false,
   ProfileEntryResponse: {
      PublicKeyBase58Check: "BC1YLgkUcoQautoCxZCn1WZd2x8kui5fRWk9fRWyrbmWsLEkXP2N5mS",
      Username: "RugBot",
      Description: "💎 Want to play a game? 💎\n\n⏰ Every 10 minutes RugBot will either randomly buy $RugBot coin (75% chance), or pull the RUG! (25% chance). ⏰\n\n💰 Do you dare take a chance? 💰",
      IsHidden: false,
      IsReserved: false,
      IsVerified: false,
      Comments: null,
      Posts: null,
      CoinEntry: {
         CreatorBasisPoints: 5000,
         DeSoLockedNanos: 70101593,
         NumberOfHolders: 29,
         CoinsInCirculationNanos: 4122503724,
         CoinWatermarkNanos: 11066152071,
         BitCloutLockedNanos: 70101593
      },
      DAOCoinEntry: {
         NumberOfHolders: 0,
         CoinsInCirculationNanos: "0x0",
         MintingDisabled: false,
         TransferRestrictionStatus: "unrestricted"
      },
      CoinPriceDeSoNanos: 51013853,
      CoinPriceBitCloutNanos: 51013853,
      UsersThatHODL: null,
      IsFeaturedTutorialWellKnownCreator: false,
      IsFeaturedTutorialUpAndComingCreator: false
   },
   Comments: null,
   LikeCount: 0,
   DiamondCount: 0,
   PostEntryReaderState: {
      LikedByReader: false,
      DiamondLevelBestowed: 0,
      RepostedByReader: false,
      RepostPostHashHex: ""
   },
   IsPinned: false,
   PostExtraData: {},
   CommentCount: 0,
   RepostCount: 0,
   QuoteRepostCount: 0,
   ParentPosts: null,
   IsNFT: false,
   NumNFTCopies: 0,
   NumNFTCopiesForSale: 0,
   NumNFTCopiesBurned: 0,
   HasUnlockable: false,
   NFTRoyaltyToCreatorBasisPoints: 0,
   NFTRoyaltyToCoinBasisPoints: 0,
   AdditionalDESORoyaltiesMap: {},
   AdditionalCoinRoyaltiesMap: {},
   DiamondsFromSender: 0,
   HotnessScore: 0,
   PostMultiplier: 0,
   RecloutCount: 0,
   QuoteRecloutCount: 0,
   RecloutedPostEntryResponse: null
}
[]